Yup! My feet! I had my first reflexology treatment this week and man, was it amazing! Each foot has more than 7,000 nerve endings that connect to every part of your body. And believe me, I felt twinges in places I never thought would have had any connection to my feet! Don't believe me? Robyn (the reflexologist) knew things about my current state of health - and the past - that there's no way she could have otherwise known... such as the lymph node at the back of my jaw on the left is (perpetually) clogged... something I've known for months as a result of lymph drainage treatments. Is that incredible or what?!
My feet loved me for it. My neck not so much... seems the feet and the neck are connected, too, and I've got perpetually tight muscles in my neck. But overall, it was a fabulous experience that I plan to repeat. Just $60 for a 90 minute session, which includes a wonderful aromatic foot bath, reflexology treatment and a foot massage at the end... all in the comfort of my own home! What more could a girl's feet ask for?!
2 comments:
That's amazing! Wow! Our bodies are SOOO complex, huh?
I think I would enjoy that..
By the way, your feet look nice! :)
That IS amazing! I have often wondered about Reflexology, and thought about giving it a try.
Love your toe polish colour, btw!
Post a Comment